In my growing fantasy, escape world, where I tend to be spending more and more of my time lately, there is good news and there is bad news. The good news is that the Donald Trump administration will be coming...
I'm a life long Democrat and I desperately want Biden to win. Right now -- based on current polls, public denunciations of Trump by Mattis and Romney and even Kelly, peaceful public demonstrations like nothing we’ve seen before, the revelations by Bolton, and the latest Supreme Court rulings on DACA – popular...
Welcome to the summer of 2020, the summer of voter suppression, where if you are a voter in an Atlanta black neighborhood it takes 3 to 4 hours in driving rain to vote, while if you are a white...
Erik Prince’s notorious company Blackwater has gone through name changes and iterations since their out of control antics when Bush 43 was President led to the loss of their federal contracts.   However, Prince has never given up on his...
Little Lies (by Fleetwood Mac) “Tell me lies Tell me sweet little lies (Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies) Oh, no, no you can't disguise” - The attached news item is more evidence that recent Supreme Court Appointment, Justice Brett Kavanaugh was once a...
The Jerry Falwells and Franklin Grahams of the world simply adore Donald Trump. Why? Because they're in the same game, that of the con. Prosperity consciousness is just a legalized way for the tax exempt to steal the gullible...
By his actions and by his failures to act, this very limited person, our President, has single handedly, wreaked a swath of destruction upon  our democratic procedures and processes and upon our physical and social environment which will take years...
Three years ago, Michael Bloomberg, a fellow New Yorker, former Mayor of New York City, a capitalist for real warned us about this cheap con man. Three years ago, Hillary Clinton, a fellow presidential candidate, an experienced public servant, a...
Yeah.  I’m saying it.   Charlie Manson died in 2017 and lifelong racist Trump who already had a literal crime family with multiple “compounds” (a lot nicer than Manson’s Spahn Ranch digs) decided he wanted to bring the weight of...
Only two weeks ago, the big news was that Congresswomen, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, were banned from visiting Israel by Prime Minister Bibi N whose decision was instigated and promoted by the Great Orange...

Newsletter

RECENT POSTS

Clicky
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has. — Margaret Mead

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has.

— Margaret Mead