Not all wars start with some single, cataclysmic event, like Germany pouring over the borders of the European Low Countries on the morning of May 10, 1940, and officially kicked off World War II. Sometimes it’s a fuck up.
As 1900 rolled in most of Europe and the Balkans were governed by monarchies. And because monarchies are highly tribal, an incredible number of European monarchies were linked by bloodlines and marriages. The 1900 royalty drinking game was crafting treaties of support with kindred souls. All it took was for one crazed separatist to pop a cap in Austrian ArchDuke Franz Ferdinand’s ass to cause a tragic chain reaction that led directly to World War I.
If you’ve been watching the news even fairly closely for the last couple of weeks or so, you have seen what appear to be a rather random series of worrying events. But when you step back and put them together, the results are worrying to say the least. And tonight Rachel Maddow put them together.
This composite is not in strict order, nor is it complete, it is meant to provide approximate date contest. In the last few weeks;
- A couple of weeks ago, Traitor Tot fed the base with the insane bullshit that the medical community was now rationing critical care for white people. Trump’s contention was that white people were automatically being put to the back of the line by the medical community for vaccine and therapeutic treatment
- A week later, a ragtag mob of neo Nazi’s staged a protest at a Harvard Medical School teaching hospital in Boston. They chanted slogans, dragged their knuckles, passed out fliers accusing the hospital of killing white people, including naming 2 specific doctors as culprits. Then they invaded the Boston mass transit system, handing out fliers, and white power saluting and Heil Hitlering their way all over the place
- Then they hit up the city or Orlando, home of Central Florida University. They lined the streets, chanting and holding protest signs, saw a car with the cardinal sin of having an Star of David sticker on the bumper, dragged the young Jewish student out, beat and kicked him, spit on him and pepper sprayed him
- Then they took over a Florida interstate overpass in Orlando. They chanted, Nazi saluted, made fools of themselves, and hung banners from the overpass. In Florida, it is a crime to hang anything from an overpass. The cops showed up, but since this is the National Socialist Party of Florida, they let the bucketheads go on their own recognizance, and took down the banners
- In the last 10 days or so, almost 3 dozen HBCU’s have received bomb threats. This has led to the cancellation of classes, shelter-in-place orders, and massive police presence on the campuses. Today, the FBI announced that it had 6 people of interest with tech skills that they wanted to find and talk to
Look, there are far too many of these events, with too many common threads, taking place in too short of a period of time. The bucketheads and bedsheet banditos are feeling their oats. Every time he opens his filthy sewer hole, The Orange Shitgibbon eggs these shitwits on. They hear the Toddler in Chief promising pardons to the J6 rioters, and immediately think the same thing will apply to them.
These fucking idiots are pushing the envelope. They are going to keep right on doing it, trying to see just how far they can go. And then they’re going to go one step further and see what happens. And if the pushback isn’t sufficient, then they’ll push a little harder. And feel more emboldened. Because The Trumpster Fire has their backs. As Elwood Blues said, They’re on a mission from God.
How many more neo Nazi rallies have to occur until a too loosely wrapped buckethead shows up with a weapon and decided to use it? How many more idle bomb scares to HBCU’s before a radical bunch of bedsheet banditos decide to try to carry it off? Trump supporters have already left two fully operable bombs in front of the DNC and RNC headquarters the night before 1/6. It’s a miracle the slaughter hasn’t already started.
Remember what I said at the top. It doesn’t take an explosion to start a war, sometimes it only takes a spark. These fuckers don’t give a shit about Trump anymore, he’s cover. They’re working off of their own agendas. And they’re playing a very dangerous game. I keep thinking of the lyrics of Bonnie Tyler, I’m living on a powderkeg, and giving off sparks. We are at a crisis point.