"Don't poke the sleeping bear." "Don't wake the mighty lion." All of my life I have heard similar metaphors referring to the silent majority of Americans, that when pushed too far, will rise like a mighty Kraken and sweep...
Just two short years ago, mainstream psychiatrists decried as foolish and useless the armchair analyses being propounded by many mental health professionals who diagnosed from afar that the mental state of the “Leader of the Free World” might be...
Mueller Report Concluded Too Soon Traitorous Conduct Goes Unpunished WHY? By William Wallace Most Americans viewed the appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Prosecutor, with a sigh of relief and heartfelt hope that we would now find the truth and wrongdoers would be...
Somewhere, hidden deep in the secret part of my brain is a long dark, winding hallway that ends at a door covered in old dusty cobwebs. Inside is a young girl screaming, crying, hating herself, but the crowds walk...
All this hand wringing about Jeffrey Epstein’s bad behavior…No doubt he needs punishment. But Let’s be clear how his repugnancy was able to go undetected…and then virtually unpunished for so long. Let us not forget that we are the...
Seriously.   Look at the picture and his middle finger — at least subconsciously Barr knows he’s a fuckhead.   If William Barr was just another RWNJ Federalist Society hack on Faux Nooz I wouldn’t be so worked up today, but this...
MUELLER REPORT LEAVES MUCH TO BE DONE                                                         PART II               TAKEAWAYS TO CONSIDER                                   By William Wallace               Purpose of this Mueller Report Volume...
                 Mueller Report Leaves Much to Be Done                                   PART I                           A BRIEF SUMMARY                           ...
My name is Maria I am nine years old I lived in El Salvador with my mami and my papi I loved them very much   Bad people killed my papi My mami was afraid all the time She said we had to leave to go away from...
Apparently passing stringent abortion laws — de facto bans — that rival those passed by southern states such as Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Missouri, where the legislatures are dominated by old-school white males, isn’t enough for the state...

Newsletter

RECENT POSTS

Clicky
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has. — Margaret Mead

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has.

— Margaret Mead