I’m not kidding. This is no joke, and the MAGAt GOP hasn’t gotten the memo. Starting in 2015 the GOP ceased to be a traditional political party, espousing platforms and ideas, arguing with the other party, and trying to govern. Instead they chose, thanks to Traitor Tot to align themselves with the worst, most anti Democratic forces the underbelly of the country has to offer.
The country has already been paying the ultimate price, for years now. Trump wasn’t even around in the political arena yet when the despicable Caribou Barbie posted a political ad with literally sniper sights on a map, highlighting vulnerable Democratic districts. As a result, Arizona Democratic Representative Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head in a meet-and-greet in a supermarket parking lot, barely surviving.
It has only gotten worse. In the last seven years, the increasingly violent GOP rhetoric has only increased the far right threats and in some cases, even outright attacks. In no particular order;
- Then President Trump riled up a post election crowd, some of them armed, to a violent frenzy, and then turned them loose on the Capitol. In the resulting mayhem, multiple police officers were maimed, crippled, killed, or committed suicide, along with multiple rioters were killed
- During the heights of Covid, Michigan Governor Gretchen Wittmer imposed strict mandates. In response, Traitor Tot started a
Free Michigan media and online media campaign. As a result, the Michigan Senate was overtaken by armed militia members roaming the gallery, intimidating the Senators from their work. Months later, multiple arrests were made of far right militia members who actively planned to kidnap Governor Wittmer, hold a kangaroo court trial, and execute her
- The insufferable Machine Gun Marjie held a presser in which she literally called Speaker Nancy Pelosi a traitor, and called for her removal from government. Since treason is a crime punishable by death, Greene was calling for Pelosi’s execution. Death threats on Pelosi went through the roof
- Since every bad show deserves an encore, Greene went on an islamophobic rant that members like Democrat ilhan Omar were taking over the government, and demanding their removal. Omar’s death threats went through the roof
- A truly disturbed Trump acolyte, who was living in his van, which was a shrine to Trump, took him seriously and started sending mail bombs to every Trump announced enemy he could find an address for
- Another pitifully deluded Trump supporter ran over and killed a Capitol Hill police officer while trying to ram through the barricades to get to Capitol Hill. On a goddamned day when congress wasn’t even in session
- Democratic congressmen Eric Swalwell and Adam Schiff have both had death threats go through the roof after being targeted by Trump
- Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul was whacked viciously over the head with a hammer by yet another rabid Trump supporter that could have cared less about Paul. He then told the police that he was waiting for Pelosi, so he could kneecap her with the hammer to show her the consequences of her actions
- Mental midgets dressed in tactical gear, their chickenshit faces covered by masks, showed up at Maricopa county drop boxes to intimidate voters legally dropping off their ballots
- In 2020, Maricopa County election workers had to be escorted to their cars by armed sheriffs at end of shift because of a large, rowdy, armed crowd of Trump supporters
- Following his 2020 electoral loss, Trump went on a vengeful public rant against two Fulton County election workers for no more sin than doing their jobs. They later had to vacate their own homes on FBI advice, when organized mobs of Trump supporters started showing to threaten and harass them
And that’s just a partial list! My point is simple, the GOP, especially the House GOP has no idea of who or what they’re actually dealing with here. Trump certainly does, and he loves it, he finally has a loyal, homicidal army at his command. But the rest of the GOP, especially the GOP House is clueless.
For one simple reason. The GOP House MAGA caucus is made up of mostly rich, spoiled, pappered, cloistered motherfuckers. They have no idea of who they’re really dealing with, because they have no idea of just how dark and dangerous the underbelly of this country can be. Because they’ve been protected from it.
And even Trump is an idiot. If that imbecile actually thinks that these far right militias are pledging loyalty to him because they agree with his politics, he needs an intervention. These far right nihilists will pledge allegiance to anybody in power who gives them official sanction to pursue their anti government, racist goals. Trump is nothing more than a means to an end, and now that he’s out of power, and in legal difficulty, they’ll drop him like yesterdays diapers.
Here’s a Newsflash! for the GOP House. A whole lot of these people aren’t really too tightly packed. And when you open your big, fat, ignorant GOP mouths, you had better be careful what you wish for. Because these Freddie Krueger’s are going to take you at your word! And how are you going to feel when some of the targets of your bad tempered tantrums start showing up at a morgue, fitted with toe tags?
Nah. Forget about it. I just wasted my time. As long as none of these selfish, narcissistic, ego driven GOP pricks don’t suffer the loss of anybody they know and love. it’s no skin off their noses. Hell, it’s all just a game. I;ve said it before and I’ll say it again now. The Republican party is a domestic terrorist organization. And they know it, and welcome it.