I am so pleased to discover this. I have been saying for some time that the latest coronavirus conspiracy theories don’t include Big Foot or UFOs, but we’re there now! Yes indeed! Right-wingnuttia has just revealed that the Pfizer vaccine — which is the one I took in the spring — contains an alien life form.
Yeah, that’s not correct. (Gab) pic.twitter.com/g2V0uxFEa7
— PatriotTakes ?? (@patriottakes) October 12, 2021
“Nor is it known what effect this alien lifeform will have upon its host.”
It’s time to speculate. What do you guys think will happen?
- Ursula will be able to control slot machines and make millions;
- Ursula will just be hanging out when the space alien bursts out of her chest;
- Ursula will turn into a zombie and lead the zombie apocalypse;
- The 5G towers will start broadcasting mind control signals to Ursula but she will deflect them with her rectal dilator;
- Something else, see my comment below.
Here are some heartwarming stories from people who have already met their aliens.
Now here’s a realistic fact to burst the bubble. How sad.
2.3mm is visible to the eye. It is the width of a gold chain. How would this fit through the tip of a needle? pic.twitter.com/rFykXUtdbw
— Kevin Malone (@KevinMRocks) October 12, 2021
The problem with this is, is that while you and I laugh, there are enough people out there who take this seriously and believe it. And many of them are old enough to vote. That’s the horror story here, not the tripod beings wading through your bloodstream.