My contempt and disgust for Trumpsters (including but not limited to all  Republican stooge politicians, civilian supporters and other co-conspirators (witting or unwitting) has reached such an unhealthy new low that I daily feel an actual physical shock to...
Go Fund Me https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1161388808748900352 https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette/status/1161407377024794624 Flowers for Margie to El Paso. Sounds like a good idea to me. A local El Paso journalist has started a Go Fund Me account if you want to help Antonio with expenses. (Link at top) ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Please follow me on...
Journalists (print and talking heads) need to pursue and emphasize even better than they are now doing, a “no bullshit, objective reality education” program that this country needs. They start by designating the day that Trump sickeningly slinked down...
Well, the human shaped flaming orange rectum aka Donald Trump is again making noises about needing to pass national background checks for gun purchases.   I’m considerably underwhelmed. Trump isn’t about to full on bite the hand that feeds him when...
A WalMart.  In freaking TEXAS!  Six minutes before meaningful police response.  I don’t want to hear about proportions of Hispanics in that city and WalMart or any other nonsense.  We are talking about a WalMart in Texas.  There WERE...
The day slithers in hot as usual for summer Dragonflies buzz across shimmering ponds Birds trill in breeze-shifting trees The peace is an illusion Shots ring out They crackle the air They kill the people Screams break the soft silence of the afternoon -- Anguish pervades the atmosphere tears overcome the...
President walks into his psychiatrist’s office complaining that he is having waves of bad feelings that nobody likes him. Psychiatrist looks at his chart, and then declares…”You’re a Racist!”. Trump reels back in shock, and yells, “I want a...
Well, Mueller the Magnificent turned out to be more like Mueller the Mumbler, in which his ability to respond to his Republican interrogators showed as much dynamism as a bedtime cup of warm milk. In general, the GOP goons...
Let's track the vacations of our Congresspeople and Senators in Caribbean countries. Why is that important? There are 17 bank secrecy jurisdictions in the Caribbean: Bermuda, the Bahamas, St. Martens and the Caymans, to name a few. People with...
Apparently the brown organic matter that spewed forth from the flaming orange human shaped rectum (aka Donald Trump) that got shouted back at him during his rally last night isn’t playing the way he’d hoped today.  Watching MSNBC this...

Newsletter

RECENT POSTS

Clicky
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has. — Margaret Mead

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has.

— Margaret Mead