It’s been bugging me for days now (even worse than my knee), this b.s. being pushed by the GOP that White House/Executive Branch people are not only “immune” from having to appear before Congressional Committees and provide documents and...
At this juncture in American political history, it’s ubiquitous: Republican hypocrisy is reflexive, axiomatic, and virulent. Nevertheless, a powerful voting bloc’s misrepresentation of the truth, attempts to obfuscate, and overwhelming moral incompetency bears not just being addressed, but soundly...
Definition of asshat (from the online slang dictionary): asshat adjective •       pejorative metaphoric adjective; refers to those who have their heads up their asses - metaphorically speaking; as in short sighted, dimwitted or asinine or self-absorbed persons "That selfish asshat doesn't...
I watched it all Wednesday.   Cover Up General Barr really should resign and officially take over as Trump’s lead personal defense counsel.   For damned sure he should be acting in that capacity as the Attorney General of the United...

Newsletter

RECENT POSTS

Clicky
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has. — Margaret Mead

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has.

— Margaret Mead