The commentary tonight does nothing to relieve the sickness I feel inside over Jeffrey Goldberg’s bombshell piece in the Atlantic.about Cadet Bone Spurs’ denigration of not just those who have served in our Armed Forces but those who have been...
Don Jr., aka Fredo, aka Beavis or Butthead (you decide which when adding Erik into the choice), aka Uday or Qusay (again, you decide) has been setting himself up to be the heir (Hair?) apparent Trump to one day...
Understand that there is no case law, in other words no legal precedent, that has ever stated that a sitting President cannot be charged, or indicted for committing a crime.  That is fact.  There are only four government memos, some as...
Every year they’ve been shouting from the rooftops.   From the crew at Fox & Friends in the morning to their evening lineup their opinion “journalists” serve up a diet of ping-ponging between outrage and fainting couch despair over the...
Think about all those beefy, seemingly steroid bulked up guys in black or dark blue clothing and tactical/ military gear in Washington, DC not long ago.   Then consider the full military camouflage & gear the guys in Portland are...
Mark Pettibone of Portland Oregon was walking home from a peaceful protest when “federal officers” descended upon him and detained and searched him; he was also read his Miranda rights. And then, almost as suddenly as they had grabbed...
We lost John Lewis (D-Ga) tonight. I have no words to describe my sorrow or the loss we suffered. So this article will be short. Lewis passed after a short but intense battle with pancreatic cancer. He stepped up to join other civil...
Excuse me while I do not join the crowd of liberal legal pundits who are jumping for joy at the “good fortune” of the Supreme Court’s decision on the criminal investigation into whether Donald Trump’s Crime Incorporated Group of...
The biggest collateral mistake in the Hillary campaign was to concentrate heavily on the Presidency, not on the downstream races.  The Senate was lost along with many downstream seats.  This had been going on for some time. It was a tragic loss,...
IN THE UPCOMING ELECTION, the Democratic Party appears to resemble the Vegas gambler who bets his or her entire savings on a single throw of the dice.  This worries me as a concerned Democrat who desperately wants to see the...

Newsletter

RECENT POSTS

Clicky
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has. — Margaret Mead

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has.

— Margaret Mead