The Lincoln Project did one of its spoof videos on Tucker Carlson reporting on Rudy Giuliani the other day and at that time they teased, “Monday will be a good day, too. We have our sources.” So of course that got people speculating about who and what could be the subject of the Monday bombshell.
Then I found this little ditty from a few days ago and it’s one of LP’s best. Don’t know how I missed it, but here it is.
— The Lincoln Project (@ProjectLincoln) April 30, 2021
So, class, raise your hands (or better yet, signify below in the comments) how you vote for the Monday LP Bombshell.
- It will be about House of Pancakes naming a breakfast Rudy Toody Feds and Froody;
- It will be about Donald Trump being booked into the Catskills dinner theater circuit to talk about election fraud, with or without his Vladimir Putin ventriloquist puppet sidekick;
- It will be about Matt Gaetz doing something so effed up it will make Roy Moore look well adjusted;
- It will be about Roger Stone and Joel Greenberg divining their own futures by reading Matt Gaetz’ entrails.
- It will be about that other Florida Man, Jeffrey Epstein, whose gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell is in the slammer now, so who knows what she might say to whom and about what;
- Something else, see my comment.
The winner gets a free PolitiZoom tote bag, featuring a picture of Mike Lindell and the Ursula avatar saying, “Kiss my bear bottom.” (Pssst: For the moment the totes are invisible, because they haven’t been produced yet, so you’ll have to pretend.)