Full Disclosure Right now I’m like an 8 y.o. who just discovered a family size bag of Snickers while Mom was out at the store. Bouncing off the walls. I just told Teri that this will be my best day until I hear the first guilty verdict at one of his criminal trials.
It’s going to be funny to see how FUX News window dresses this disaster up for the slobbering horde. I mean after all, Trump’s entire persona is that of being the Greatest winner in the history of the world! And I’m sure that the schmucks who keep buying schlock mug shot t-shirts will see him that way when he’s standing on a corner with a bucket, rag and scraper waiting for the 5th Avenue to change.
What a crock of sh*t, at least to those of us who can count to 10. But while I’m riding my buzz, let’s just take a little trip down Memory Lane, shall we;
- Trump started his entire real estate career with a lie, claiming he got a small $1 million loan from his father, which he repaid with interest. NY Times reporter Suzanne Craig, along with her cohorts won a Pulitzer prize for showing that not only didn’t repay the loan, his father loaned him millions more he never repaid. They knew this from some Trump family tax records Trump niece Mary Trump found laying around, and gave them
- Trump was so insecure that he became a laughingstock in New York media circles by calling reporters and claiming to be his own media agent while spreading propaganda
- Trump showed his class and morals by messing around with his second wife while he was still married to wife #1. He added insult to injury by personally spreading salacious details to the media
- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. He screwed around with his third wife while he was still married to wife #2. And once again salted the media with sleazy details
- How about a hat trick? Trump got caught doing the mattress mambo with a porn star while wife #3 was at home nursing their infant son. He didn’t publicize this one, since he was running for President, but he covered it up so incompetently that he’s now going to trial in Manhattan for fraud
- Money hasn’t made Trump more secure. He was found to have regularly overestimated the wealth of his assets in paperwork trying to make Forbes Top 100 List
- Trump also has a bogus copy of a Time magazine cover claiming him to be Man of the Year in a frame on the wall of one of his resorts. Also a 6′ life-sized painting of himself he bought with funds from his Trump Charitable Foundation
- Oh yeah, about that foundation? New York state went after him for running a fraudulent organization, had it dissolves, and barred him and his monkey spawn from sitting on a charitable board for 10 years
- The same thing went for his bogus Trump University, which the state of New York also sued, broke up, and slapped His Lowness with a hefty fine
- Trump starred for 10 years on NBC’s The Apprentice, without winning a single Emmy. Of course the voting was rigged
- Trump’s hand picked Supreme Court ordered his accounting firm to turn his tax records over the Manhattan DA’s office, which is using them for his upcoming criminal trial, and likely shared them with NY AG Letitia James for her civil fraud suit against his organization
- Trump is the only President to be found civilly liable of being a sexual predator in a lawsuit filed by columnist E Jean Carroll
- Trump joined an extremely rare club by being elected President without winning the popular vote, which spawned an investigation into Russian campaign interference
- He leveraged that to join another exclusive club, becoming one of the few Presidents who failed to win reelection when he ran
- Trump is the only President in history to be impeached twice by the US House
- Trump is also the first former President to be criminally indicted, in four venues, New York, Washington DC, Florida, and Fulton County, Georgia
- And now a New York state judge has ruled that the evidence was so goddamned clear and obvious that the AG didn’t even have to hold a trial to prove it. He granted a summary judgement against Trump and his idiot children, excepting Ivanka, revoked their New York state business licenses, and order the company sold off to pay creditors and fines
Hmmm. You know when you look at it like this, I kind of see El Pendejo Presidente’s point. talk about a magnificent, rose petal strewn path from the bottom to the top of Olympus. The hell with Trump’s imbeciles, I wonder if trump is Sick of all this winning yet?
Thank you for the privilege of your time