Whoever is writing this stuff is a frustrated writer of dystopian fiction — or at least that’s how I would write it, if I was going to novelize this QAnon fantasy tour which is plaguing this country right now. And all this would be comical but for the fact that a sizeable portion of the population chooses to embrace an unhealthy fantasy over reality. Take a look at this.
— Parlertakes?? (@parlertakes) February 6, 2021
Here’s an unclipped version.
So are you parsing this? We have
- Trump’s still in power, apparently, or maybe nobody is;
- Biden has been arrested along with 355 congresspeople, and 109 senators — which is one hell of a trick, considering that there are only 100 senators, total. It sure would be a scoop to find out where the other nine came from. Planet X?
- Since Friday night the military has been in control of all media;
- We should have heard by now the news of Biden’s “coup” and all the arrests;
- We will hear on February 12 how the French colluded with the Chinese to create a “fake pandemic”;
- The U.S. will then exercise its “legitimate right” to overthrow the French government. I can hear Emmanuel Macron saying “oh, la la” and shaking his head, when this news reaches him. I can also see Justin Trudeau laughing his ass off (Psst: I don’t think the Canadians will help us overthrow the French, just an instinct);
- There’s something about the “illuminati media of the 4th Reich” falling down on the job but that’s over my head.
Did I miss anything?
Parler is run by a board of directors controlled by Rebekah Mercer And the servers were running out of Russia, last I knew, after Amazon bounced them off AWS. One strange cast of characters, and one bizarre script. And the yous and mes are the extras, apparently.